Nail Fungal Treatment
NAIL FUNGAL TREATMENT
Many changes in fingernails or toenails may cause people to think they have a fungal infection of the nails. Up to 10% of all adults in Western countries have fungal infection of the nails. This percentage increases to 20% of adults who are age 60 or older. Toenail fungus is much more common than fingernail fungus.
Although fungal nails are usually cosmetic concerns, some patients do experience pain and discomfort. These symptoms may be exacerbated by footwear, activity, and improper trimming of the nails.
Fungal nail infections can be difficult to treat. Sometimes we make the mistake of trying to treat it ourselves.
Treatment depends on the severity of your condition and the type of fungus causing it. It can take weeks to months to see results.
- Pharmaceutical ingredients: Herbal extract, add medicine mixed modulation
- Especially for onychomycosis ("Onychomycosis"), Athlete's foot and other symptoms.
- Easy to use, easy recovery
- Simplify many complicated treatment processes
- Avoid pain caused by medical procedures
- 7 days bacterial growth inhibition and reproduction
- Makes bacteria no longer contagious
- 30 days after use, you will begin to grow healthy, beautiful, smooth nails
- Clean your foot (preferably with warm water)
- Shake the bottle and put droplets in affected area
- Wait for the serum to dry (15-20 min for better results)